As part of the exhibition MITbeSTIMMEn (have your say) students of Berlin-Kolleg conducted street interviews.
How long does it take for migrants to be heard?
- Ages. If ever.
- The young bring hope, not the old ones.
- Integration needs to be more effective.
- 20 years,one generation.
- We will never be heard, because we can't make ourselves understood.
- Nobody listens to us. And we are not being accepted, either.
- No idea. I was never heard. Not even now. I'm now 40 years old and live in Berlin since I am three.
For all questions and answers click here.Galerie Nord-continued